Request a Donation
Toys“R”Us, Inc. and the Toys“R”Us Children’s Fund together focus their charitable giving on national organizations to better centralize our philanthropic efforts. In turn, these national partners allow us to help countless local charities in the communities we serve.
Please carefully review the guidelines below prior to submitting a donation request.
If your group is similar in focus to any of our current charitable partners (click here to learn more) please direct your requests to that national charity. All of our support for these particular causes will be centralized with these partners, and we would respectfully decline support to a local organization that overlaps efforts with a national partner.
In addition, please note the following restrictions:
- We cannot offer grants or product donations to individuals or families. We can only give to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as defined by IRS Code 501(c)(3).
- We will not support programs that do not focus their efforts on children’s issues.
- We will not offer grants to individuals or groups for religious purposes.
- We will not support capital expenditures, political or partisan programs, national ceremonies, memorials, conferences, fundraising dinners or lunches, testimonials or similar events.
- We will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
Donation requests must be made in writing at least 90 days prior to the date in which the donation is needed. Please email TRUCF@toysrus.com with the information below. Please do NOT send attachments of any kind:
- TAX ID: Your tax ID number and the state where you are formally registered as a not-for-profit/tax exempt organization as defined by IRS Code 501(c)(3).
- SUMMARY: A 200-word targeted summary about your organization, including what you do, who you help and where you receive your primary funding.
- REQUEST: Your specific request (product or grant, the specific amount needed) and why the request is needed at this time.
- WHO WILL BENEFIT: Who your request will help, including the age range of children who will benefit.
- WEBSITE: Link to your organization’s website.
If we feel there is a potential opportunity, we will respond and request additional information and documentation. We thank you in advance for understanding our donation request guidelines.