Giving Back to “R” Communities
Headquartered in Wayne, NJ, Toys“R”Us, Inc. is committed to the communities it serves, and to being a caring and reputable neighbor. The company partners with national nonprofit organizations on an ongoing basis to help fulfill the needs of countless local charities and other organizations across the country.
- Partnering annually with Toys for Tots to host toy collections in stores nationwide. All toys collected stay in the communities where they are donated.
- Working with Kids in Distressed Situations to assign each store, distribution center and our headquarters with an “adopted” charity, which then receives product donations based on availability.
- Partnering with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to raise funds that help provide services to families across the country who have been impacted by childhood cancer.
- Partnering with local police and fire departments to support their efforts to help the communities they protect and serve.
- Serving as the North American sponsor of the Autism Speaks Walk program.